Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Bottle of White, A Bottle of Red...(4 down...46 to go!)

Riesling from Washington 
An update on my progress of #18 - Try a Wine from each of the 50 States...I checked off Washington and New York this weekend. Friday night, Rob and I shared a bottle of Riesling from Badger Mountain in Washington state. I was actually going to pick up a Riesling I had seen in the wine store from New Jersey, and this was next to it. It was light and refreshing and went well with our thai food.  
Rose from New York
On Saturday while out in the Hamptons for some apple picking, we stopped at the Wölffer Estate Vineyard and I enjoyed a glass of their 2010 Grandioso Rose and Rob had the 2008 Cabernet Franc. They were both great, the Rose was very light and refreshing on a warm autumn day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment