Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Bottle of White, A Bottle of Red...

So one of my more difficult 30 Before 30 tasks is going to be # 18 - "Try a Wine from each of the 50 states". Although I have been to vineyards in Vermont, New York and Rhode Island - I'm starting fresh from when I began the list so I'll just have to go visit them again if needed. Some are going to be hard - Alaska, North Dakota...etc, but I did some research and it can be done. So if you have any leads to wine from random states, please help me out!

Cabernet Sauvignon from California 
This past weekend I was able to cross California and Oregon off the list. 2 down, 48 more to go!
Pinot Noir from Oregon


Today's title (which I may reuse just update it) is from Billy Joel.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I love that you are doing this! You are so ambitious....and a wine-o! Good luck, girl!

    ReplyDelete