Monday, April 30, 2012

"Call Me Maybe" - 30 Before 30 List Update

So with less than six months until the big 3-0, I thought it was time to do a 30 Before 30 Update

Jackie's 30 Before 30 List:

  1. Visit a zoo in New York
  2. Run a 5K
  3. Hold my son’s hand as he walks by himself
  4. Make a lasagna
  5. Cheer on my husband as he receives his MBA
  6. Visit the Met
  7. Drink a Long Island Iced Tea on Long Island
  8. Take a tour of the Brooklyn brewery
  9. Walk on the beach in the Hamptons
  10. Create a new blog to record memories
  11. Try 30 new recipes and blog about each one (10/30 completed)
  12. Eat real sushi
  13. Watch all the Harry Potter movies again in order (1/8 completed)
  14. Complete 100 consecutive push ups
  15. Watch “Casablanca” and “Gone with the Wind”
  16. Ride the carousel in Central Park
  17. Ride the feris wheel at Coney Island
  18. Try a wine from each of the 50 states (9/50 completed - CA, CT, MA, NC, NY, OR, SC, VA, WA)
  19. Complete a crossword puzzle
  20. Take a tour of Fenway Park
  21. Listen to all of Pearl Jam’s studio albums in entirety
  22. See at least 3 more Broadway shows (2/3 completed - Wicked, Book of Mormon)
  23. Complete 3 scrapbooks (2/3 completed)
  24. Sample cupcakes from Sprinkles, Magnolias and Carlo’s bakeries (1/3 complete)
  25. Ride on a motorcycle
  26. Buy myself a pair of kickass heels
  27. Try a spinning class
  28. See a plastic surgeon about the age spot on my cheek
  29. Go to dinner with all my siblings, just the 4 of us
  30. Read/reread 3 novels from high school English class (1/3 Completed - A Separate Peace)
I still think the wine list will be the hardest to complete, but I've checked off a few cool things since my last update in January. 

#9 - Walk on the beach in the Hamptons
In January, I completed two scrapbooks. One for my best friend Danielle's wedding - which was in October of 2010. I also completed our Honeymoon album. I am happy with the way they come out and I'm currently working on the 2009 one. I'm a little behind!

In February for our 3 Year anniversary, Rob and I walked on the beach in the Hamptons and I even dipped my feet in!

#25 - Ride on a motorcycle







In April, during a wonderful visit to South Carolina, I took a motorcycle ride with Russ! It was pretty scary and we didn't even go that fast! It was fun and I'm glad I experienced it though!

In the next month, I will check off #5 and will have to make time for #7 too! I'm also up to 72 pushups, so #14 may be complete too.

If you want to join/help me in any list items,  Call Me, Maybe


No comments:

Post a Comment